JCC Camp Ruach Summer Internship Program (SIP)
A 5-week internship program, coordinated through the JCC and Camp Ruach, which provides college students with an invaluable experience to have the best of both worlds: the highly desired and coveted work experience through an internship AND the added benefit of working at Camp Ruach! With SIP, you CAN have your cake and eat it too.
Program Dates: May 25-June 26, 2020
Eligible Participants: Current freshman in college or older
- Minimum 24 hours a week spent at assigned internship in applicants’ field of interest
- Attendance and participation in weekly Summer Internship Program Meeting (One Weekday – 3 hours)
- Completion and presentation of group capstone project
- Employment at JCC Camp Ruach from June 29 – August 20, 2020
- Apply Online. Applicants through to the second round will receive follow-up phone interviews.
- Accepted applicants will be notified by January 2020.
- For more information, contact Becky Metzger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-443-9005.
- Previous Internship Field Areas Include:
- Social Media & Marketing
- Event Planning
- Computer Programming
- Political Campaigning