JCC Camp Ruach Summer Internship Program (SIP)
A 5-week internship program, coordinated through the JCC and Camp Ruach, which provides college students with an invaluable experience to have the best of both worlds: the highly desired and coveted work experience through an internship AND the added benefit of working at Camp Ruach! With SIP, you CAN have your cake and eat it too.
Program Dates: May 20-June 21, 2019
Eligible Participants: Current freshman in college or older
- Minimum 24 hours a week spent at assigned internship in applicants’ field of interest
- Attendance and participation in weekly Summer Internship Program Meeting (One Weekday – 3 hours)
- Completion and presentation of group capstone project
- Employment at JCC Camp Ruach from June 24-August 16, 2019
- Apply online HERE by March 15, 2019. Applicants through to the second round will receive follow-up phone interviews.
- Accepted applicants will be notified by early April.
- For more information, contact Alanna Steinberg at email@example.com or 908-443-9026.