JCC Camp Ruach Summer Internship Program (SIP)
A 5-week internship program, coordinated through the JCC and Camp Ruach, which provides college students with an invaluable experience to have the best of both worlds: the highly desired and coveted work experience through an internship AND the added benefit of working at Camp Ruach! With SIP, you CAN have your cake and eat it too.
Program Dates: May 23-June 24, 2022
Eligible Participants: Current freshman in college or older
- Minimum 24 hours a week spent at assigned internship in applicants’ field of interest
- Employment at JCC Camp Ruach from June 27 – August 19, 2022
- Apply Online. Applicants through to the second round will receive follow-up phone interviews.
- Application DEADLINE, February 1, 2022
- For more information, contact Alanna Steinberg or 908-443-9026.
- Previous Internship Field Areas Include:
- Social Media & Marketing
- Event Planning
- Computer Programming
- Political Campaigning
You do not need to have a previous affiliation with the JCC to apply!