It’s important for families to receive camp information in a timely and organized manner.
We have numerous systems in place to show ALL THE FUN being had at camp.
- This is the main camp portal with information pertaining specifically to your child(ren).
- This site maintains important forms that must be completed prior to the start of camp, and in some instances, during the camp season.
- Login to Camp InTouch is accessed through the main camp website
You will receive three emails a week highlighting different aspects of the camp week and program.
Unit Heads will email their entire unit highlighting upcoming special events for the week, sharing trip details, reminding you of anything special that is needed such as costumes for Wacky Wednesday.
The Specialist Team will email all families showcasing what each of our specialists worked on with your children that week and feature some of the unique activities connected to the theme of the week.
A special email from the Camp Directors will go out on Friday recapping the week and all of the excitement and special moments that happened in our busy week. It will hold special announcements, reminders for the week ahead, and will list upcoming family events.
Text Message System
- Prior to the start of camp, all families will be placed into a couple of different groups through a program called Textcaster to receive text messages whenever we have a camp or bus alert to share. You may also opt yourself in to the messaging system.
- Parents are set up to receive text messages both for their child(ren)’s unit and bus.
- This will be used as a supplemental form of communication and is not the primary method.
Email & Phone During the Camp Day
- The Camp Administrative Assistant is available and accessible for all immediate camp questions or concerns and will assist with early pick-ups, change to bus schedule, camp extensions, and more!
- All immediate and pressing concerns should be brought to her attention.
- If there is ever anything specific pertaining to your child that needs to be communicated during the camp day, we will give you a call directly.
We post pictures and videos frequently throughout the summer on both our Instagram and Facebook pages. Only a sample are posted on these platforms and the rest can be viewed through Waldo, our password protected online photo management system.
We highly encourage all parents to share, like, and comment on our posts and engage with us directly – it is almost as fulfilling as being in camp yourself!
- Each K’Ton group will be equipped with an iPad for the senior counselor to input daily updates into the Tadpoles program. Updates will include highlights to the camp day, and specific information on your child (i.e. around eating, nap, etc.).
- The priority of our senior staff is to be with our campers and thus will not be carrying the iPads around with them throughout the day.
- Whether you are a half-day camper or a full-day camper, you will be able to login to your Tadpole app and see updates at the end of the camp day.
- The Tadpoles app will be used by the staff as a way of pushing out information to families but families should be in touch directly with the Unit Heads, Camp Secretary, or Camp Director should they like to discuss anything specific. Similarly, camp staff will be in touch directly should they have any specific information to share with families.